NEW HORIZONS TO ENRICH YOUR CAREER AT ÉCOLE CENTRALE
- One semester abroad (2nd year – S8) in one of the Écoles Centrale (France and China) (credits acquired will be validated as part of the Centrale Casablanca curriculum).
- A 3rd year at one of the Écoles Centrale (France and China) (credits acquired will be validated as part of the Centrale Casablanca curriculum).
- A double degree with one of Ecole Centrale Casablanca’s partner universities (e.g. Georgia Tech in the USA or Audencia in France).
- A Digital Course at CentraleSupélec or Centrale Lyon, designed for gap-year students (between 2nd and 3rd year) selected on the basis of an interview, alternating periods of prototyping and teaching in the fields of artificial intelligence. Big Data, the web and the digital economy at CentraleSupélec’s Paris Digital Lab or at the Lyon Centrale Digital Lab, as well as modules for implementing a digital innovation project in close collaboration with companies, start-ups and partner structures.
- All internships in the engineering curriculum (from 1st to 3rd year) can be carried out abroad.
- A gap year (which can be taken between the 2nd and 3rd year) can also be used to carry out a long-term internship abroad.
PROFESSIONAL OR ACADEMIC GAP YEAR (SABBATICAL)
Humanitarian, cultural and other projects can be carried out abroad during a gap year.