INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
In accordance with current regulations, all information and documents on this site are the property of École Centrale Casablanca or have been the subject of a right of use granted for its benefit.
All reproduction and distribution rights, including for downloadable documents, images, videos, brand names and logos, are reserved and protected by copyright.
Consequently, in the absence of authorization, any total or partial reproduction or distribution of this information or documents is forbidden, under penalty of prosecution for counterfeiting.
The user is however authorized to make copies or reproductions of the site’s content for strictly personal, non-commercial use. The user is authorized to make short quotations from the content of the site, specifying the name of the author and the source of the document.
Any unauthorized reproduction or distribution of all or part of the elements and information on this site is prohibited.
The content is available for private, non-collective use.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The Fondation Ecole Centrale Casablanca FECC is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of personal information is carried out in accordance with law no. 09-08 of February 18, 2009 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
- Personal information communicated to the FECC, by e-mail, or via the various contact forms, is used solely to respond to the user’s requests.
- Curriculum vitae sent to the FECC are used exclusively by the Human Resources department for recruitment purposes. They are kept for no more than two years. Authorization for this processing has been requested from the CNDP under number A-RH-567/2021.
- In accordance with the provisions of law 09-08, FECC guarantees users the right to access, rectify and object to personal data concerning them. The user may exercise this right by sending an e-mail to the following address: MesDroits@centrale-casablanca.ma
Cookies are not used to store personal, sensitive information about you. Instead, cookies are used to collect anonymous information for :
- Target your preferences (languages, countries, etc.) when browsing our website
- Tailoring the website to users’ interests
- Produce and analyze statistics on website use (dates and times of visits to the site, most frequently visited site content, etc.).
The information collected by cookies will not be used for any other purpose.
Choices concerning cookies
Acceptance of cookies is voluntary.
If the user refuses to accept cookies, or if he deletes the cookies stored on his PC, he may in some cases no longer be able to benefit from certain functions offered by our site.
Users are free to modify their choices concerning cookies at any time. You can choose to reject or save cookies via your Internet browser.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND PLATFORMS
The École Centrale Casablanca website may contain links to platforms or websites belonging to our network of partners.
If you are redirected from our website to third-party platforms or websites, it is important to know that they have their own privacy policies.
École Centrale Casablanca assumes no responsibility for the privacy policies of third-party platforms.
USE OF INFORMATION
Despite the care taken in processing the information, École Centrale Casablanca accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information published on this site. École Centrale Casablanca cannot be held responsible for the interpretation of the information contained in this site, nor for the consequences of its use.
MODIFICATION OF CONDITIONS OF USE
École Centrale Casablanca reserves the right to update the Conditions of Use of its website at any time and invites users to consult these conditions regularly.