EXPAND YOUR OPPORTUNITIES : JOIN ECOLE CENTRALE CASABLANCA'S GLOBAL NETWORK OF PARTNER INSTITUTIONS
The École Centrale Casablanca has been able to develop cooperation and partnership agreements, in terms of training and research, with internationally renowned institutions.
Our network is enriched each year with new, rigorously selected partners.
This international network allows students to personalize their studies by choosing a country, a culture, a language, and above all a specific, relevant training program in line with their professional project.
- Groupement des École Centrales
- Politecnico di Milano
- Politecnico di Torin
- Georgia Tech Lorraine and Atlanta
- Audencia Business School
- National Engineering School of Tunis (ENIT)
- ENSIMAG Grenoble INP
- ENSAE Paris
- Institut National Polytechnique Félix Houphouët-Boigny (INPHB)
- University of Mons
- UVSQ/ Paris-Saclay University
- Université d’Évry/ Paris-Saclay University
- ENISE Centrale Lyon
- Réseau Méditerranéen des Écoles d’Ingénieurs (RMEI) – https://www.rmei.info/fr/