INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY OPPORTUNITIES FOR CENTRALE CASABLANCA STUDENTS: DEVELOPING VALUABLE SKILLS FOR THE BUSINESS WORLD
The International mobility will allow students to develop skills that are highly valued in the business world:
- Openness to the world
- Collaborative work
- Professional maturity
- Improve language skills
There are many reasons to have an international experience. Whether it is to study at a new university, to work in a company, to participate in research in a lab or to do volunteer work.
Several forms of mobility are offered to Centrale Casablanca students:
- One semester abroad in the second year.
- One year in the third year.
- Two years as part of a double degree.
- One year as part of an academic gap year.
- All internships in the engineering program (from the 1st to the 3rd year) can be done abroad.
- A gap year (which can be done between the 2nd and 3rd year) can also allow for a long-term internship abroad.
This mobility is subject to a selection process that ensures that the student on mobility has the best chances of success during his or her stay as well as all the potential to have the most enriching experience possible.
The International Relations Department and the Mobility and Internship Service help students build their international project and support them in their applications. Throughout the year, they organize information sessions, individual or group interviews, and training sessions to prepare applications. Professors and researchers, as well as the School’s alumni, are also available to advise students and help them better define their professional project.