The competition is open to students enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree (L2 or L3) in Mathematics (fundamental or applied) or Physics.
For the complete notice of the competition, click here: Notice for admission to Moroccan undergraduate program – Edition 2023.
The application form is to be filled in online : http://concours-parallele.ecc-emi.ma/
Online pre-registration: from June 16 to June 30, 2023
The list of eligible candidates will be published on July 10, 2023.
Publication of the list of admitted candidates: no later than July 28, 2023.
Nature of the written exams (common exams for EMI and Centrale Casablanca): Friday, July 14, 2023
- E1: A 3-hour written exam in mathematics, focusing on questions and problems in analysis and algebra, corresponding to the curriculum of the second year of mathematics studies (L2 level).
- Objective: to verify the candidate’s excellence in mathematics.
- E2: A 3-hour written exam in physics, focusing on questions and problems in mechanics, dynamics, electricity, corresponding to the curriculum of the second year of physics studies (L2 level).
- Objective: to verify the candidate’s excellence in physics.
Nature of the oral exams (specific to Centrale Casablanca): July 25 and 26, 2023.
- E3: A 30-minute non-scientific interview.
- Explicit focus on project, career path and motivation.
- Qualities assessed :
- Willpower / tenacity
- Maturity, ability to project into the future
- Level of personal project development, coherence
- Stability, strength of character
- Dynamism, ambition, desire to succeed,
- Ability to listen, open-mindedness
- On the other hand, the test is not designed to measure qualities too directly linked to the candidate’s family environment, such as social and relational ease, or general culture.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org