Ecole Centrale Casablanca can be accessed through the following entrance exams:
To consult the list of eligible candidates for the ECC Competition via CNC (National Common Contest) in the MP (Mathematics and Physics) track, click here!
To consult the list of eligible candidates for the ECC Competition via CNC (National Common Contest) in the PSI (Physics, Chemistry, and Engineering Sciences) track, click here!
To consult the list of eligible candidates for the ECC Competition via CNC (National Common Contest) in the TSI (Industrial Sciences and Technologies) track, click here!
Open to candidates eligible for the National Common Contest.
This competition includes written and oral exams that take place in Morocco. The written tests are those of the CNC. At the end of these written tests, the École Centrale Casablanca eligibility jury uses the CNC eligibility results to declare candidates eligible for the ECC oral test. The oral test is organized by the ECC and focuses on the TIPE.
A total of 120 spots are available, with 90 in the MP track, 25 in the PSI track, and 5 in the TSI track.
The number of places offered is given here as an indication, the actual number of successful candidates depending solely on their level of excellence.
For more information, visit :
ECC-CNC Competition brochure : Notice-Concours-ECC-CNC-Session-2023
ECC registration via CNC : http://www.cpge.ac.ma/Cand/ECCCand.aspx
Si vous souhaitez participer au concours ECC-CNC, veuillez vous inscrire en déposant votre candidature sur la plateforme eCPGE à l’adresse suivante : http://www.cpge.ac.ma/ entre le 05 décembre 2022 et le 18 janvier 2023.
- After registering for the CNC, candidates who wish to participate in the ECC-CNC Competition must log back into the eCPGE platform to enter their CNC registration number. Similarly, candidates registered with the SCEI must enter their SCEI registration number on the eCPGE platform;
- Final registration for the ECC-CNC competition will only be accepted once the CNC Presidency has validated the CNC registration.
Accessible to students who have been officially admitted to this cycle by their CPGE.
The exams take place in Morocco, as well as in other countries such as Lebanon, Tunisia, and Gabon.
A total of 15 spots are available, with 10 in the MP track and 5 in the PSI track.
Read the instructions on www.concours-centrale-supelec.fr
The tests take place in France.
23 spots in tracks: MP (5), PC (2), PSI (2), TSI (2), PT (5), MPI (2) & CASTing (5).
Read the instructions on www.concours-centrale-supelec.fr
Please note: Candidates who have passed the written exams for the International Cycle or the Centrale Supélec Competition will take their oral exams in France.
ATTENTION: For all accommodation requests during the competition period, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Aims of the competition :
The licence-based competition aims to recruit 2 types of candidates:
- Candidates enrolled in the 2nd or 3rd year of a bachelor’s degree (L2, L3) in mathematics at a Moroccan university;
- Candidates enrolled in schools in French-speaking Sub-Saharan African countries:
At university in the 3rd year of a Bachelor’s degree (L3) or Master’s 1 (M1) in mathematics, computer science or physics;
Integrated preparatory classes at selected schools.
The aim of this competition is to select students who have :
- Already achieved a level of excellence in one or more scientific disciplines;
- The ability to make rapid progress in disciplines that are new to them;
- A strong determination to succeed, and a confirmed maturity in their personal and professional projects.
Candidates admitted through the concours sur licence enter Ecole Centrale Casablanca in their first year and follow the same curriculum as CPGE students.
COMPETITION ON LICENCE MOROCCO :
To consult the list of candidates authorized to participate in the written exams, click here!
The competition is open to students enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree (L2 or L3) in Mathematics (fundamental or applied) or Physics.
For the complete notice of the competition, click here: Notice for admission to Moroccan undergraduate program – Edition 2023.
The application form is to be filled in online : http://concours-parallele.ecc-emi.ma/
Online pre-registration: from June 16th to July 7th, 2023.
The list of eligible candidates will be published on July 10, 2023.
Publication of the list of admitted candidates: no later than July 28, 2023.
Nature of the written exams (common exams for EMI and Centrale Casablanca): Friday, July 14, 2023
- E1: A 3-hour written exam in mathematics, focusing on questions and problems in analysis and algebra, corresponding to the curriculum of the second year of mathematics studies (L2 level).
- Objective: to verify the candidate’s excellence in mathematics.
- E2: A 3-hour written exam in physics, focusing on questions and problems in mechanics, dynamics, electricity, corresponding to the curriculum of the second year of physics studies (L2 level).
- Objective: to verify the candidate’s excellence in physics.
Nature of the oral exams (specific to Centrale Casablanca): July 25 and 26, 2023.
- E3: A 30-minute non-scientific interview.
- Explicit focus on project, career path and motivation.
- Qualities assessed :
- Willpower / tenacity
- Maturity, ability to project into the future
- Level of personal project development, coherence
- Stability, strength of character
- Dynamism, ambition, desire to succeed,
- Ability to listen, open-mindedness
- On the other hand, the test is not designed to measure qualities too directly linked to the candidate’s family environment, such as social and relational ease, or general culture.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
AFRICA UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM COMPETITION:
To consult the list of candidates declared admitted to Ecole Centrale Casablanca for the fall 2023 intake of the Africa Competition, click here!
To consult the list of candidates placed on the waiting list for admission to Ecole Centrale Casablanca for the fall 2023 intake of the Africa Competition, click here !
The competition is open to the following candidates:
- Students enrolled in the second year of Preparatory Classes for Grandes Écoles
- Students enrolled in the third year of Bachelor’s degree (L3) or first year of Master’s degree (M1) in mathematics, computer science, or physics, in universities.
Application deadline: March 20 to April 24, 2023 (midnight).
- Application submission period: from March 20th to April 24th, 2023 (at midnight).
- List of candidates authorized to take part in the competition: no later than May 2, 2023
- The written and oral admission exams will take place on May 25th, 26th, and 27th, 2023, in centers that will be communicated to eligible candidates at a later date.
- Results publication: no later than June 26th.
To consult the complete notice of the Africa Competition, click on the following link: ECC_Notice Concours Afrique 2023
To download the registration form for the Africa Competition, click here.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University Competition of Écoles Centrale: aimed at students in their third year of Bachelor’s degree (L3) and scientific and engineering programs. All the information about this recruitment pathway is available on the website of the Centrale Schools Group. The notice for this pathway can be downloaded here.