We believe that a "Centralian" education should be accessible and affordable to all students.
Centralian engineering program
A bright, modest student should be able to attend Ecole Centrale Casablanca without financial obstacles, if he or she has the human and intellectual capacity to do so.
Tuition fees are set for the following periods:
- First 3 semesters: students begin their studies on the ECC campus in Casablanca.
- The rest of the curriculum: after the 3 semesters of core courses, students choose a personalized, professional pathway, which often includes international studies, particularly in the schools of the Centrale Group (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Nantes, Marseille, Beijing, etc.).
3 first semesters of common core
Tuition: free or between 5,000 and 50,000 dirhams per year, depending on family income
Accommodation costs (residence on the School’s campus): free or 11,000 dirhams per year
Other registration fees to be paid at the start of the school year: 1,600 dirhams, including documentation and digital services.
The rest of the fees
Tuition: 50,000 dirhams per year for all students
Housing costs: 11,000 dirhams per year for all
Would you like to run a simulation and find out if you could benefit from a tuition and accommodation fee waiver?
Follow the next steps:
- Download the simulation request form: ECC-Exemption rate simulation form.
- Fill in the form and send it to: email@example.com.
- You will receive a reply within 48 hours.
Please note: after confirmation of admission, candidates admitted to the ECC will receive an e-mail with all the information they need to submit an official application for exemption, together with all the supporting documents required.
However, students can also benefit from :
- Easier access to bank loans at preferential rates, repayable 6 months after graduation, as they enter the job market.
- Remuneration from companies for internships and alternating periods between school and work.
Life grants Centrale Solidarité Foundation
Through its Fondation Centrale Solidarité, the school offers living scholarships to students from the most disadvantaged social backgrounds. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of the following criteria:
- Family income.
- Family situation (orphan, separated parents, large family, etc.).
- Geographical distance from the family.
Applications for living bursaries are examined at the beginning of the school year, after administrative registration;
African Bachelor of Engineering
Tuition: 75,000 dhs per year.
Evidence-Based in Development Policy and Design Master
Tuition: 85,000 dhs per year.