Training entrepreneurial engineers is part of the DNA of Ecole Centrale Casablanca. True entrepreneurs capable of creating value within companies… and creating their own right out of school.
Our aim is to train students in entrepreneurial culture throughout the engineering curriculum:
THROUGH NUMEROUS PROJECTS
- In 1ʳᵉ year, the “Learning by Doing” project (Examples of themes covered: Agriculture and New Technologies; Smart Cities, etc.) aims to introduce students to teamwork and project mode, and develop in them a taste for innovation on a major development issue for the continent.
- In 2nd year, the Innovation project enables students to deepen their understanding of several specific tools for innovation and entrepreneurship, thanks to methodological contributions based on the concepts of Empathy Map and Leancanvas.
- In 2nd year, students can choose the S8 “Development in Africa” course, in partnership with ESSEC Rabat. This pathway offers students two entrepreneurial experiences: the first during the entrepreneurial project, based on ideas generated by the students, and the second during the entrepreneurial mission, either as a continuation of the project or in conjunction with a local start-up.
- In 3rd year, as part of the Entrepreneurship program, the student’s creative project can be accepted as a PFE
…In close contact with the business world
Marketing; Business plan; Corporate strategy; Social entrepreneurship in an uncertain environment; etc.
…Dedicated to developing soft skills
Personal development and leadership workshops
…Evaluated using a skills-based approach
5 central competencies: “Design/Research”, “Develop/Innovate”, “Produce/Promote/Sell”, “Manage/Federate”, “Project into the future”.
5 transversal professional skills: “Results-oriented culture”, “Good approach”, “Teamwork”,
“Good communication”, “Ethics and good behavior”.
VIA THE OPPORTUNITY GIVEN TO STUDENTS TO TAKE A GAP YEAR
Suspension from school for 1 year to enable students to develop an entrepreneurial project
VIA SUPPORT FOR MEMBERS ACTIVE IN THE SCHOOL’S ASSOCIATIVE AND ENTREPRENEURIAL ECOSYSTEM
- ECC Junior Entreprise
- The ECC Entreprises association, which organizes the annual ECC-Entreprises forum